News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Problems with accents and ñ

Started by xLukii, October 13, 2015, 10:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xLukii

Important facts:
SMF Version: SMF 2.0.10
Theme Forum: Reseller

Cheers,

Currently I spent my Forum hosting to a VPS Linux Debian to improve the performance of my page. When I passed the database of my forum, I had the problem that my forums, subforums and posts were affected by the "n" and accents that already.

I searched the Internet and the Forum, and so it could be read Apache configuration, but on my website I have no problems and is hosted on the same server.

What solution would you recommend? The database is with contejamiento latin1_swedish_ci and all tables too.

Here's how it looks:

PS: Anything the Forum itself look good the accents and Ñ, only it happens in the forums, sub-forums and user messages.

Thank you very much for your help.

Irisado

You've already posted this topic in the Spanish board (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=540483.0), and linked to it from another topic in that board as well.  Please avoid posting duplicate topics in English, unless you have not received a response twenty-four hours after posting in the native language board.  Topic locked.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: