News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

a Simple Way Of Bulk Deleting PMs ?

Started by aegersz, October 18, 2015, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

i have over 500 now and i wonder if that's too big ?

also, please how do i remove them easily ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

There is not really any good way... You can delete a page at a time...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

thanks. so be it.

all good.

i hoped someone wrote a mod for it but never mind.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

aegersz

thank you but i wish to be more selective.

the old manual way will have to do.

thanks again.

4Kstore

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Dav999

How about the built-in Prune Messages page which allows you to delete all personal messages older than X days?

aegersz

dougiefresh

aegersz

selective ? i want to pick and choose what to keep (a small list) and then delete the rest (big list) - if i could see them all on one continuous page then that's be nice.

Advertisement: