News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Webmaster theme image conversion error

Started by bubus66, October 26, 2015, 07:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubus66

Hey what are the topics that the Webmaster does not convert the images to a small image, but it's not a topic I'm doing the rest.

These options also have their. He tried to 0 at entered on different tracks

Administration Centre »Settings & Options» Design
Sent maximum width of images (0 = off)
Sent up to a height of images (0 = off)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bubus66

Not only converts the image displayed in the original size

For example, so [img width = 270 height = 480] http://p.coldline.hu/2015/07/28/1926078-20150728-J1M6Rb.png [/ img] So I'm writing to you in vain neither appears only in large sizes

As you can see in the other picture is not the case appears already tried all settings

It all looks good so the subject will appear not only in

It is a different picture when you look at what the first post I sent the picture is grainy colorless life, and I stress only doing it on the subject

Kindred

You seem to be writing in English....  but you are definitely not writing in complete sentences or complete thoughts...

I assume that you don't actually speak English and that you are using some sort of online translator...
I recommend posting the the support section for your native language --   because what you have written does not make any sense in English.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bubus66

Nézd meg a kettő kép közötti külömbséget a Webmaster nem konvertálja át a képet mint a többi téma.

Csak ez az egy téma csinálja a többi nem.

Hungary

margarett

[img width=270 height=480]http://p.coldline.hu/2015/07/28/1926078-20150728-J1M6Rb.png[/img]

It seems to resize fine here, not?

As for your native language, you might want to post your question here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=208.0
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bubus66

Look at the difference between the two pictures: the Webmaster does not convert the picture than the rest of the topics.
This single topic does it only the others no.

Illori

were the other topics made before you changed the size in the admi panel? if so then it will not apply to older topics already existing just new ones made after the change.

bubus66

Yes, the rest of this theme just does not work and it's not any old topic of Galcierdark

Advertisement: