Stats on forum

Started by janath1, October 27, 2015, 11:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janath1

I want to get rid of that stat items on my forum but I didn't see any option to do that. How can I remove it?

Illori

since you are not using the default theme, you should post in the support topic for that theme or contact the author and they can help you with that.

janath1

It happened today. I didn't do anything.  If I changed it to default theme, it was there

Illori

someone must have done something.

admin -> current theme uncheck Show statistics on board index

Kindred

that information is displayed when you have the infocenter (at the bottom) set to NOT display...
(Illori, he has that unchecked... that is why the summary is shown where it is)

You would have to edit boardindex.template.php to remove one or both sets of code.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

BoardIndex.template.php -

// Show some statistics if stat info is off.
/* if (!$settings['show_stats_index'])
echo '
<div id="index_common_stats">
', $txt['members'], ': ', $context['common_stats']['total_members'], ' &nbsp;•&nbsp; ', $txt['posts_made'], ': ', $context['common_stats']['total_posts'], ' &nbsp;•&nbsp; ', $txt['topics'], ': ', $context['common_stats']['total_topics'], '
', ($settings['show_latest_member'] ? ' ' . $txt['welcome_member'] . ' <strong>' . $context['common_stats']['latest_member']['link'] . '</strong>' . $txt['newest_member'] : '') , '
</div>';
*/

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

peterinwa

Thanks, that worked great! Just deleted the code... all gone!
Here's my forum:  www.MySchnauzer.net/forums

Advertisement: