Forum not opening after unistalling 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'.

Started by Shra1Pspk, November 24, 2015, 10:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shra1Pspk

I just unstalled 'Simple Audio Video Embedder' mod and then the site is not opening.  :-\

Kindred

support for specific mods should be requested in the thread dedicated to supporting that specific mod...

Also "not opening" is not a useful description.
When you post in the mod support thread you will need to include your URL, SMF version, and the ACTUAL problem (is there an error message on the screen? a White screen, anything at all?)

From your one previous issue, I am betting that there is a problem with the file permissions after the mod was installed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shra1Pspk

url is hxxp:www.ecombuyers.com [nonactive] SMF 2.0.11. and i don't want that mod.

Kindred

then just restore the backup you took before you installed the mod...

or did you forget to take a backup? (remember to do so, next time)
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/A_mod_broke_my_forum

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: