News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Questions about membergroup moderation

Started by kkant, November 27, 2015, 07:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkant

Hi folks,

I have a couple questions regarding membergroup moderation.

1) On the View Membergroup page for a particular membergroup (Moderation Center >> View Membergroups >> membergroup-name), there is a section at the bottom allowing the membergroup moderator to "Add a member to this group".  When adding users in this way, the user is added immediately.  I would like it to be an invitation request instead, where the added user is sent a PM or email invitation to be a part of the membergroup, and can accept or reject this invitation.  Similar to the way membergroup requests currently work, going the other way.  Is there a board setting or mod which will allow me to set this up?

2) When I create a membergroup and assign the group a moderator (which can be done at Administration Center >> Membergroups >> Edit Membergroups), that user can now manage the membergroup by adding users, accepting membership requests, etc.  But on his View Membergroups page (Moderation Center >> View Membergroups), he sees all the membergroups listed (even though he can only manage one of them).  Is there a way to have his page show only the membergroups that he has been asssigned to moderate?

Thanks!

Kindred

Ummm... No to both, without custom coding something...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: