Issue with Post message box.

Started by lancir, November 29, 2015, 08:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancir

I am currently using smf version 2.0.8..i know its outdated but I'm setting up a forum i used to help run and this is what they used to use and a lot of the mods we used only work for that version.

But onto my problem. Whenever i go to make a new post the box where you type is stretched way off screen and where this doesn't cause any serious problems it honestly looks ugly. Is there anyway to fix this? Another problem i have is none of the default themes the software is shipped with work. They are all white and push everything to the side

Information:
Version-2.0.8
Mods- none atm although i did have ez blocks installed
theme- coalblack by crip

Screenshot of problem-
hxxp:i.imgur.com/FCDAzZJ.png [nonactive]

Illori

easy way to fix that is to use a theme for SMF 2.0+, the theme you are using is for SMF RC5. most likely there is an updated version of that theme available that should fix the issue.

lancir

I have since switched to broken by smfhacksteam which states it supports 2.0.8 but i am still having the same problem..

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: