News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adsense clone options

Started by njtweb, December 02, 2015, 06:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

Hello,

As I'd assume many of you with successful websites are probably monitizing your site with ad revenue, can anybody suggest to me a legitimate adsense clone?

Adsense banned my site because I broke their use policy. According to them that is. My website is a sports website, specifically targeted to catering to former and current professional hockey fighters. My site is competitive with another site which gets way more traffic than mine but they have adsense and have no problems with adsense allowing them to use their code. It makes no sense.

Anyway. I've been using a similar ad code called Exoclick but the ads all seem to be the same. I need and want something more similar to adsense, (if there is anything else).

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

stinger_six

If you want AdSense, you have to play by their rules.  You might have luck creating another gmail account and setting up AdSense on another computer (IP) and using a different domain name, but other than that - you will not get your AdSense account back.  They are pretty serious about AdSense and they treat their program as a privilege, which I agree with.

I think right now the SECOND best option out there may be Media.net [nofollow].

I have both AdSense and Media.net.  I make about 30% of the revenue of AdSense on Media.net.  It's not much, but better than nothing.

Sorry right now nothing beats AdSense unless you get into Ad partnerships.

I'd suggest signing up at Warrior Forums if you are serious about monetizing your website.

njtweb

Hi Thank you for responding.

I do know about adsense policies. However, I do not understand how they determine who is doing things right versus who isn't. My main competitor
Quotehockeyfights.com
uses both adsense and media.net and they're doing the exact same thing I am. Not kinda the same, the exact same thing.

I've checked out warrior forums but I don't know what I should be doing there? Can you suggest a specific forum, as I'm not looking to SEO my site, I'm looking to monetize it. My site is completely free to use, I need something to pay the bills, it's a hobby not a business.

Thank you

stinger_six

Like I said I would sign up for a Media.net [nofollow] account ASAP.

Also try to contact Google via e-mail and see if they may have any help to offer.  It's almost impossible to get an email response from them but it's worth a try.

If I were you, I would do this:

- I would get a new domain name, transfer the old site over to the new domain name.
- Get a new email address

And then try to apply for a new AdSense account.  That is the only way I can think of to get AdSense.  Google is pretty damn strict about these things.

Other than, Media.net [nofollow] is going to have to work.

Might look into CPC (hence, the Warrior Forum) but I am not entirely familiar with it.

Just out of curiosity, how many page views do you get per day?

vbgamer45

I looked at media.net their terms of service don't like forums. I tried applying a couple years ago with them.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

njtweb

Quote from: stinger_six on December 03, 2015, 02:06:12 PM
Like I said I would sign up for a Media.net account ASAP.

Also try to contact Google via e-mail and see if they may have any help to offer.  It's almost impossible to get an email response from them but it's worth a try.

If I were you, I would do this:

- I would get a new domain name, transfer the old site over to the new domain name.
- Get a new email address

And then try to apply for a new AdSense account.  That is the only way I can think of to get AdSense.  Google is pretty damn strict about these things.

Other than, Media.net is going to have to work.

Might look into CPC (hence, the Warrior Forum) but I am not entirely familiar with it.

Just out of curiosity, how many page views do you get per day?

I applied to media.net yesterday and received their denial of service response today, "Minorleaguelegends.com does not adhere to our policy".

My site was called
Quotehockeyfights-video.com
for a year I was making about no less than $100 per month, then all of a sudden I received the banning notice that I didn't conform to adsense policy. So I changed my domain name to
Quoteminorleaguelegends.com
and started making about $50 per month then bam....hit with the non-conform to policy ban again.

I can't change my email address because it's tied to the bank account the money goes to. I tried opening another account with my brothers name and my savings account but they flagged me as already having a google adsense account.

njtweb

Registered for Warrior forum, but it doesn't let me post. I get a message, I have to be an administrator to post.

stinger_six

Were you running more then (3) Ads on your pages from AdSense?

They didn't give you a reason for the cancellation?

njtweb

No, top sidebar and footer. They said my site content didn't adhere to adsense policy.

Wellwisher

"Adsense clone options"?  ??? I think you mean finding 'alternative Ad publishers' - google'em mate.  :P

Some advice:

Number one rule of the Ad-game, always read the T.O.S. With regards to google, I know for a fact, they don't ban without a vaild reason and they always give you time to fix the issue. Also, from my experience with the warning, they will also tell you what the problem was. Some times, they even provide short helpful videos to explain where you went wrong.

Google is becoming incredibly smart on detecting false clicks and any form of foul play so it's always best to play by the rules.

Google also has adsense forums where people can openly ask questions. Their team and community will guide you to a solution if you were done wrong. But you haven't helped the situation by making alt accounts to fool them. xD Anyway if I was banned, I would be on their site 24/7 looking for answers.

njtweb

Ok.....

First, wrong choice of words, I'm not banned from Google adsense. My domain name has been disapproved to utilize adsense. I still have adsense on philadelphiaflyersfights[.]com<--which is a fight site, and on sportsswaponline[.]com which makes virtually no money at all. I make about .20 cents a month with those two sites. My adsense account is still in tact.

Second, I don't and never did cheat the system. Minorleaguelegends[.]com has about 1,000 unique page views each day.

Third, I have googled "alternatives" and like I said, the closest I've found is media.net which has already said they won't allow my site because it's a fight site. I want an alternative that's close to adsense without malware, shareware, spyware or ransomware.

Thanks, I'm well aware, I'm looking for anybody else who's had success with something 'OTHER' than adsense and media.net.

Advertisement: