News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Game Theme [Responsive 2.0]

Started by gecitli, December 03, 2015, 08:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gecitli

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

margarett

I love (just love!) the 2-column layout.
Great work!
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

pretty nice...

One very large issue - Please do not duplicate the content from this site on your demo site. You have duplicated the boards and several posts. Please change that.

now... layout issue...
inside the 1st board level, with the child board -- the layout of the childboard display is messed up at anything tablet width or above.

the layout of the board listings on the boardindex is inconsistent...  one set is one width, but the next set is a different width.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gecitli

Thank you for comments and warnings
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Boban ツ

Wellwisher

This is the second best responsive smf theme I have seen. It's sexy alright.

Biology Forums

I like the two column layout as well.

Anyone else finding the demo slow to load?

Dzonny

Great work. Love the two column layout as well :)

Kindred

So, when are you going to make this available? :D
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SaginawSkid

Looks great. However this is what I see on my desktop and laptop monitors.

Kindred

already noted that...
Quote from: Kindred on December 03, 2015, 09:43:15 AM
now... layout issue...
inside the 1st board level, with the child board -- the layout of the childboard display is messed up at anything tablet width or above.
Слaва
Украинi

Glyph

Very interesting layout. Thumbs up for the originality!   8)
Personal TODO:

Advertisement: