News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: Forum unable to send mail

Started by LiBen, December 14, 2015, 06:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiBen

SMF 1.1.21

Since a few days mails can not be send. Host says there are no changes done. I did not change anything.
Now all mails from registrations, PM's and notifications give an error.

Example:
Could not send to e-mailadress '[email protected]'
?action=register2

Any ideas anyone?

Oldiesmann

Is there anything else in the forum error log?
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

LiBen

No, and meanwhile upgraded to 2.0.11 and the problem came along.

margarett

That's an error message which is not part of SMF's code so I guess it's a server error.
Do you meant that the error was fixed with 2.0.11?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

LiBen

Quote from: margarett on December 22, 2015, 08:32:35 PM
That's an error message which is not part of SMF's code so I guess it's a server error.
Do you meant that the error was fixed with 2.0.11?

No.
It's still there. The host had been contacted but they said nothing changed on their side.

Would repair settings be a good thing to run to make sure there are no (accidental) wrong settings?

Kindred

repair_settings does not touch and of the mail settings.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

You need to check with your host then... That's PHP's mail function failing, only your host can help you with it...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: