News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Any mod that allows moderators to select and mark replies

Started by Akrso, December 17, 2015, 09:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akrso

So, I wanna ask if there any mod that allows moderators of a board to select and mark replies/posts as to remove them fast in a row instead of single removing each one.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Akrso

Quote from: Kindred on December 17, 2015, 10:52:10 AM
that is a standard feature.... no mod needed
Hmm, can you explain more ?
So do you mean that it can be added by the owner of the forum without mod ?
I just want it to be like that option in personal message which gives you the ability to select all the messages and click on 'Remove selected'

Kindred

I believe that it is already there.... it is for me --

perhaps because of my personal configuration?

in profile, under look and layout
Show quick-moderation as  [set to checkboxes]
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Akrso

Quote from: Kindred on December 17, 2015, 11:08:13 AM
I believe that it is already there.... it is for me --

perhaps because of my personal configuration?

in profile, under look and layout
Show quick-moderation as  [set to checkboxes]
Wow, you're so pro !
Thanks, worked :)

Akrso

Oh wait !
That only allows me to mark TOPICS not replies/posts.

Kindred

within the thread, I have checkboxes to the right side for each and every post
Слaва
Украинi

live627

Quote from: Kindred on December 18, 2015, 07:37:02 AM
within the thread, I have checkboxes to the right side for each and every post
but that only allows to remove selected, not mark unread from here, a la gmail.

Kindred

He didn't ask about marking anything unread...  He asked about marking for deletion by moderators,
Слaва
Украинi

live627

Akrso

I actually don't know but just appears for topics.
Should I be a moderator to appear for each post ?

Illori

Akrso

But I got no forum, just testing it in another forum that's not mine and I'm not a moderator of any board.

Akrso

I'd like to thank both of you and the one who gave me moderator access and remove feature. So yea I can mark posts when Remove feature is available.

Advertisement: