News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

CBI 1

Started by antler, December 27, 2015, 10:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antler

Kindred, I am using Curve Multi-Color on my forum and can't get CBI 1 to install. I also have Curve Grasslands installed because I need the green Theme. Any tips on getting CBI 1installed?

Bigguy

Do those themes have their own boardindex.template.php file and their own messageindex.template.php ?? If they DO NOT have those files ignore the errors and install anyway. The cbi mod installs to the default theme. Other themes that are built off of that theme do not necessarily need all the template files to run. So if it installs to the default theme it should/will work in other themes that do not have those two files I just mentioned.

Bigguy

If you need help with editing the files I can do that as well if they need it.

antler

I definitely need some some tutoring at the very least. The MODdid install this time. Kindred had posted some info about a new image file or folder and board numbers, etc. I have never seen a board number.

I would be happy to pay for some help getting started. Usually, after some examples, I am good to go

Al

Illori

you might get a bit further if you post in the mods support topic rather then here. i bet that topic has already answered your questions as well.

Bigguy

Well, I'll help ya all I can. Just PM me or get a hold of me on my site. (link in sig)

Advertisement: