MKPortal - SMF install problem

Started by madfiddler, October 23, 2005, 06:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madfiddler

This is also posted on the MKPortal forum, but just wondered if anyone here may have an idea...

I successfully installed MKPortal on my main server with SMF.

However, I have a test server, and I tried the same thing and can't get it to work.

SMF1.1rc1 and the latest MKPortal

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Warning: main(./Sources/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/madfiddl/public_html/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/madfiddl/public_html/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php on line 17

Just wondering, but should the directory structure is actually

/home/~madfiddl/public_html/.........

Anyway, any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark.

Oldiesmann

Please post all MKPortal support requests on MKPortal's board...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

madfiddler

Quote from: madfiddler on October 23, 2005, 06:44:15 PM
This is also posted on the MKPortal forum, but just wondered if anyone here may have an idea...

;)

Oldiesmann

Ah, sorry. Didn't see that.

It's been a long time since I've done anything with MKPortal, but it looks like you need to change the path to SMF in that particular file...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

madfiddler

Yeah no worries.. paths apparently are ok, they're looking into it for me.. I personally think it's because its on a test server and the path is one of those /~username/ affairs..

Oldiesmann

Well, it appears from the error messages that the SMF path is "./", which would be the current directory...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: