How to get SMF working on TOR

Started by malucrazy21, January 02, 2016, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malucrazy21

Hey.
I recently installed SMF on my site, but when i try to acess it from Tor it says:

What can i do to fix this?
Other forums with SMF work well acessing from tor, even this here.

Sir Osis of Liver

I have used Tor for over two years, and never had a problem on SMF forums, except where servers are blocking proxies.  Tor is packaged with Firefox portable, but can be used with any browser by configuring proxy connection.  I use IE11, and have it set up in FF37, which I occasionally use for test purposes.  Try a different browser.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Colin

Are you using the onion browser?

If not, what browser?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

VileStorms

oooooooo someone is doing some underground ******, just kidding,
but I don't know why your getting that error my forum works fine on tor with javascript disabled...

Are you using any scripts on the forum that require it, or is it a fresh install,

also what SMF version are you using? I'm using 2.0.9 and it works fine.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

VileStorms

Illori

what issues have you had upgrading? better to solve those then leave yourself open to being attacked by not patching the security issues.

VileStorms

Quote from: Illori on January 09, 2016, 05:13:33 PM
what issues have you had upgrading? better to solve those then leave yourself open to being attacked by not patching the security issues.

The java script problem, and there is no way I'm gonna enable my javascript.

Illori

Advertisement: