News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

New users not able to sign up?...

Started by veteranaid, January 05, 2016, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veteranaid

Hello,

I manage the forums for hxxp:veteranaid.org [nonactive] and we have been having some issues since the end of December/beginning of January. Whenever I or the other admin tries to post, we are getting this error message:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/veteran/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/veteran/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

It is also showing up at the top of each page on our forums.

Any ideas as to why this is happening? People have also been emailing saying they are not able to join the forums.

The "Visual verification" field is not appearing as designed.  No letters are visible, and the link for listening to the letters is broken.

Thank you

veteranaid

Thank you for your response, Illori! I really appreciate it.

Is there somewhere I can sign up my email address to receive updates whenever their are email notifications sent out about Simple Machines software updates and patches? I need to do that to stay up to date for our VeteranAid forums.

Illori

you should get the emails automatically. you can also put the news and announcements board on notify and you will get the emails that way as well.

lordoftheflies1

Is it possible to have the notifications delivered to 2 different emails ?

Instead of trying to just automatically set up 1 email, can you do two ?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: