How Add Homepage?

Started by DK {K}aM!rO!!!, January 08, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Hello All , me need to know how add a homepage /index.php and forum its /forum/index.php for my forum , me need A homepage , you know no? if  guy know how create a Home Page , feel free to replie for help me. Ty All <3
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Kindred

well, you could install a portal mod...   that would make the index.php be your homepage and index.php?action=forum be your forum...

if you really want to do a stand-alone homepage in your root with the forum in a subdirectory, then just build a homepage in the root...  and put the forum in the subdirectory...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Bro , you no really understand me , me want Homepage /index.php and portal its  /forum/index.php , you understand?

me want to know how add portal page and homepage on my forum please help me

here its my forum : dark-killerz.16mb.com/index.php use hostinger but how add a page Home = homepage And portal page name its simpleportal and forum? me need to know reason me have a homepage HTML but me need instal folder /forum but how?

please help me fast ! ty all
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Sorry i notified it :its been several time in my do not answer please respond quickly

Irisado

Using red text is unnecessary, so I have removed it.  Bumping your topic within twenty-fours hours is against the rules, please refrain from doing this in the future.  We are all volunteers here.  We respond when we can, and we do not provide a 24 hour live support service.  Please be patient.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Kindred

you would install a portal mod like any other mod.
find the portal mod that you like/want
go to the package manager on your system
install the portal mod
configure the portal mod.

however, the portal mods DO NOT put your forum into a subdirectory like forum/index.php - your forum becomes index.php?action=forum.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Yes but how add homepage and folder /forum for community and homepage index.php and use ftp ? how if me use ftp ?

Kindred

first -- do not PM me. You asked the question on the forum, if and when I get around to answering (because I have a life outside of this site) it will be on the forum - not in PM.

second - you have now told us that you want to do two completely different things.
either a) you install a portal mod or b) you move the forum into a subdirectory and build your own homepage in the root directory.

in one post, above, you tell us that you want a portal mod. I told you how to install a portal mod.
now you are saying you want a separate homepage...   

pick one, please...

as for how to build a homepage...   ummm....  learn some basic html?
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+I+build+a+homepage%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

How do you use ftp? ummm...   
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+I+use+ftp%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Слaва
Украинi

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Thanks you , its ok but , Now me need folder /forum how?

Advertisement: