News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How add color to categorie text ?

Started by DK {K}aM!rO!!!, January 10, 2016, 08:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

English : Hi All , me need to know how add color text to categorie name , my categorie name don't have color and in other forum have color

Screeshot my forum:

Screeshot other forum:

Francais:
Salut tous le monde , je voudrais savoir comment mettre de la couleur a mes categorie text , se que je veux dire c'est que ma communauté n'a pas la couleur text et un autre forum la , je voudrais savoir comment ,

image le text de mais categorie:

image de l'autre forum des categorie

if you want help me go feel free to replie >
si vous s'avez m'aider , vous pouvez posté comment faire :)
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Hi all , please move my topic to Smf help cuz me have error board and in other board help me :)
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Kindred

no. your question belongs HERE, in discussions on the templates

----  actually, your question should, most properly be asked in the support topic dedicated to supporting the theme that you have chosen
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

My theme name zone99 , you cant help?

Irisado

Zone99 looks to be a DzinerStudio Premium theme, so you will need to ask for support on their forum.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Quote from: Irisado on January 10, 2016, 08:53:40 AM
Zone99 looks to be a DzinerStudio Premium theme, so you will need to ask for support on their forum.

Okey , Thanks

punchy

Normally you can change the Text Color by simply adding a bit of HTML see below

<font color="Green"> Category Name </font>

That would make your  "Category Name" appear in Green

Illori

you should not use html there, you should use css instead.

punchy

Quote from: Illori on February 04, 2016, 07:42:32 AM
you should not use html there, you should use css instead.

What would a CSS code look like??

Advertisement: