News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How add if me guest login and register page up !

Started by DK {K}aM!rO!!!, January 10, 2016, 09:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Hi all , i want move Login and register my forum if me guest , me want go add login and register up logo forum !

screeshot what me want

a forum have login and register up example screeshot :

i need put login and register page up my theme zone99 but how? if that no possible go replie his no possible , ty all.
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Irisado

Again, if you're looking to modify your theme, you need to ask at DzinerStudio's website.  This is a premium theme, so surely you want to get your money's worth by asking for support from the people you paid for it ;)?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Steve

Btw, you need to upgrade your forum to 2.0.11 ... :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Irisado

The latest version of the forum software, which you appear to be running on your forum.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: