News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error, My pages dont show up.

Started by comesee, January 21, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comesee

:-[

I get nothing from any of the board..

Message Index page show nothing for topics

I have tied repair. And got nothing.

comesee

this is how it is suppose to look like

Kindred

ummmm..... and..... ?? ?? ??

once again, you give us a teeny tiny bit of mostly useless information and expect folks to be able to read your mind and help.

We have been through this before with you... a number of times.

The short answer is: I am cutting you off here
Either add the copyright back and provide all the information or we won't waste our time trying to help you.

Quote from: Kindred on December 12, 2015, 07:19:36 PM
Wow...   searching through...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=522157
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=512432
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=454865
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=516604

and I will ask the SAME THING we have asked every single time

Quote from: Kindred
SMF version?
URL?
Mods installed?

From previous history, this is your site
http://thisglobe.com/index.php?action=forum

that site does not have the SMF copyright.
While that is legal...   
Quote from: Kindred on July 08, 2014, 07:45:52 PM
And the user is running a site with the copyright removed...  Which, essentially, means that he feels that he does not need smf support...  Therefore, he doesn't get it...

However, I note that you have ALSO removed the copyright to the portal that you are using...   THAT is typically NOT legal.

Basically, you come here every so oftewn with some issue
you refuse to provide the information we ask for (and information that we really need, to help you)
You demand that we help -- even though you refuse to help us help you
and, on top of it all, you have removed copyrights...

basically... no.
Restore the copyright, lose the attitude and work WITH us to resolve your problems (by providing the information we ask for), or go away.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

comesee

it is not the same question. I am not talking about duplicate key

Kindred

I don't care what question you are asking.
You have not given use any useful information  -- so we can't do much to help you.

you have removed the copyrights from your site -- and we have made a decision, in general, that sites who remove the SMF copyright do not receive support (reasons stated above)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

comesee

i do have the copyright on the website..  but sometime does not show up because may be, i install a mod.. i cant figure out that..

But to this question.. message index does not show.

Kindred

No, you don't have the copyright showing.... it's not even present in the page code, just hidden by accident of color choice.
Sorry, I don't buy your explanation at all -- it just proves that you are being duplicitous.

as for your problem... you still haven't given us any information.
If you DO restore your copyright, we MIGHT be willing to help you...   but given your track record and attitude, that is a very large "might"

SMF version
mods installed
url demonstrating the issue.
Слaва
Украинi

comesee

page code

</td>
                           </tr>
                        </table>
         </div>
         <span class="botslice"><span></span></span>
      </div>
   </div>
         </td>
      </tr>
   </table>
      </div>
   </div></div>
   <div id="footer_section"><div class="frame">
      <ul class="reset">
         <li class="copyright" style="line-height: 1.5em;">
         <span class="smalltext" style="display: inline; visibility: visible; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;">
         </span>

Illori

and you lack the actual text of the copyright, so it had to have been forcefully removed by someone.

comesee

the stats does not work well too. many thing in the forum is not working well. because I hard a problem where someone stole my disk and I am trying to restore the website.

someone has access to it. I believe it was hark

stats is reading high

Please use the edit button in future when adding very small pieces of information instead of serial posting.  Posts merged - Iris.

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on January 21, 2016, 11:24:08 AM
You have not given use any useful information  -- so we can't do much to help you.

you have removed the copyrights from your site -- and we have made a decision, in general, that sites who remove the SMF copyright do not receive support (reasons stated above)

Слaва
Украинi

Steve

I can almost guarantee that if the next thing you do isn't restoring the copyright, then this thread will be locked.

No matter what other problems you have, restoring the copyright is your number one priority.
DO NOT pm me for support!

comesee

The copyright is there. Check the website. Give me the solution, instead of not been honest

Some mid block copyright, I believe, I have 200 nod

You have already been asked to stop serial posting when you have no significant update to post.  Please use the modify button for small additions in the future - Iris.

Irisado

I am looking at your forum index at this moment.  The copyright is not present.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Kindred

and no mods from this site will ever block the copyright from appearing.
Слaва
Украинi

comesee

You telling lies. There is copyright

Irisado

Please refrain from saying that members of this community are lying to you.  Any further posts making accusations of this kind will be deleted and further action may also be taken.

Please post a link to the part of your forum where you have taken that screen shot from.  I have viewed your forum index again right now and no copyright is displayed.

Based on my research of your forum, this page is possibly the one you have taken the screenshot from: http://thisglobe.com/index.php/board,36.0.html

If it is, there is no copyright visible there.  I have attached a screen shot to provide further evidence.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Steve

Just curious, why are you helping when he still hasn't put the copyright on?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: