News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error, My pages dont show up.

Started by comesee, January 21, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Ah..    right. I forgot that simpleportal was the only portal that allows it.

So, yeah... but the rest of the post stands
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

comesee

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on February 03, 2016, 03:40:49 PM
you keep saying that.... and yet, the evidence disproves your statements.

1- your copyright statement is not, and never has been present. regardless of what you mock up in your screenshots.
http://thisglobe.com/index.php?action=credits - it has been removed completely - not just from the footer.
Your refusal to attach your index.template.php when we have offered to help you restore the copyright pretty much is the nail in that coffin.

1a- I find it somewhat ironic that you actually have not bothered to remove the OTHER mod copyrights, like the knowledgebase, arcade, about us, fanfics, shopmod, and YouTube pages
2- You very obviously do have the "fake users" mod installed as well as some sort of auto-poster mod, since it is extremely unlikely that anything you have on that site is going to generate the traffic that your site CLAIMS to have.

3- the board that you originally included as a screen shot apparently no longer exists.  I am betting that the issue was actually related to a misconfiguration which you seem to have solved when you recreated the board with a different name...     So, there is a very good chance that we actually DO KNOW what was going on with your initial problem. The issue at hand, however, is that -- as usual - you refuse to give us any information which we ask for, expecting help to just magically appear. Sorry - that's not how it works.

If you opt to go to another platform...  have fun.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Irisado

Quote from: comesee on February 08, 2016, 02:41:43 PM
what is the solution

The solution has been pointed out to you numerous times now, and you have chosen to avoid posting the one thing that was asked of you repeatedly.

This topic has gone on for long enough, and is being locked.  In addition, any attempt by you to repost this topic without providing the index,template.php file and/or restoring copyright will be deleted without notification.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: