Why is Charter Members Desktop Service not respondiong

Started by peterkroman, January 29, 2016, 12:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterkroman

Hi,

This morning I have paid $50 to be a Charter Member, and to get access to some rapid support.

I have posted an - for me - very important issue to the helpdesk this same morning.
Now - appr 12 hours later - I have heard absolutely nothing, and I can see that the ticket is still not assigned.

Have I wasted my 50 bucks?

Otherwise I would very much like to hear from Small Machines very soon.

Regards Peter

Illori

you got a reply to your ticket. as a result i will go ahead and lock this. if you have further questions please post in the charter member boards or in your existing ticket.

Kindred

I have responded in your ticket.
and we appreciate your support of the project.
However, you seem to be under a misapprehension.

The Charter Membership (helpdesk and separate board) are given to people as thanks for a DONATION.
It is not a "paid service" and nowhere in our documentation of description of the "Charter Membership" do we promise "rapid support". Most especially,  we have never promised, and can not provide "real time" support.

As for being "assigned" -- quite often multiple people on the team will assist with tickets and rarely do we actually "assign" a ticker to an individual.

None of us are paid. This is all volunteer work done by people who believe in the product. As such, we provide support when we have the time to do so --  the rule of thumb is that we TRY to address issues within 24 hours of the post being made.  Bumping a topic and/or demanding an answer after only a few hours is not called for - and making a public post only 2 hours later is actually inappropriate.

Regards,
Kindred
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: