News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

searching bots

Started by Iviiik, February 04, 2016, 01:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iviiik

I found this on one forum and I can't figure out whats that, which mod, how can I get this google host etc on my forum?

My version SMF is 2.0.11

Picture is below in atach.  ;)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Iviiik

No, I cant find this in my admin settings

Illori

on the top of that page

QuoteFrom this area you can decide in how much detail you wish to track search engines as they index your forum, as well as review search engine logs. To view this area, you must enable it via the Core Features page. Search Engines administration may be found under the "Members" button of the Administration Center menu (or under the "Members" heading if the Administration Center sidebar is used).

Iviiik

Quote from: Illori on February 04, 2016, 01:36:14 PM
on the top of that page

QuoteFrom this area you can decide in how much detail you wish to track search engines as they index your forum, as well as review search engine logs. To view this area, you must enable it via the Core Features page. Search Engines administration may be found under the "Members" button of the Administration Center menu (or under the "Members" heading if the Administration Center sidebar is used).

Oh, sorry

Advertisement: