News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Change color of user name (When making a post/replying)

Started by JasonMan, February 05, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonMan

Basically, I want to edit this:

More specifically: Instead of orange, something (Whatever) else - but global, not rank specific
Where do I change this? (This is theme related so lets just say for the default theme)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Gluz

In the default theme is in index.css file, declared as .poster h4, .poster h4 a { ... }, that is the poster name rules, and ther should be one for the color.

Kindred

But that won't let him change/set the colors PER USER...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

He said global.

/css/index.css

.poster h4, .poster h4 a
{
color: #c06002;
}

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

Wow... He did.  Jeez, I misread it three time.   I need more sleep
Слaва
Украинi

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Siirist

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 05, 2016, 09:44:06 PM
He said global.

/css/index.css

.poster h4, .poster h4 a
{
color: #c06002;
}

Hi,

I understand Global means throughout the entire forum, I am curious if this changes the displayed color of EVERY member.

Thanks,
Siirist
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Siirist

Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Advertisement: