News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Register screen edit

Started by TSF666, February 07, 2016, 03:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSF666

Hello!
I've got a problem, i have something like that:

but i want this (just add this text after word email):

How to do it??
Sorry for my english, please help...

Kindred

What screen is that on?  You will probably have to edit the php template file, since the email string is used in several places and you can just add the text to appear in one spot
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TSF666

So i need to edit file Register.template.php in line for="smf_autov_reserve1">', $txt['email'], ':</label></strong></dt>
and will work correctly?

Sir Osis of Liver

Register.template.php

<dt><strong><label for="smf_autov_reserve1">', $txt['email'], ': Add your text here </label></strong></dt>

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

TSF666

Thanks Guys, cold beer is a good beer! ;)

TSF666

I have a next few questions:
- how to add avatar picture in southbox on darkbreak theme in smf 2.0.11,
- how to change height of this module on picture:

- how to change in Auto Award mode how many medals should be visible??

I don't want to start a new topic, please help.

Kindred

theme specific questions should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that theme.

Also - mod specific questions should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod.

Finally--   you should always start a new thread when you have a new questions, unrelated to the original question -- because your primary question that this thread was discussing has been solved.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: