News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Getting Rid of that Pesky Header Title Link

Started by BoxOfQuestions, February 07, 2016, 08:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxOfQuestions

Version of SMF: 2.0.9
Php Admin Settings: [screenshot] http://s12.postimg.org/bfomfaar1/Php_My_Admin_Stats.jpg [nofollow]
Link to forum: http://onlinefantasyroleplay.com/index.php?action=forum [nofollow]

**Note** Each separate topic has its own theme that has been slightly edited with a different background image, transparency layers, etc.

Hi!  How do I replace that link with a much prettier picture? :)
How do I edit the colors of my little header bars? :)

Thanks in advance!

margarett

For the top link, your theme must have a setting for a logo. Just add the image link there and it should automagically replace the text link.

For the colors, Firebug (or any browser developer tools) is your friend. If you want to edit a theme you really need to understand how CSS flows ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

BoxOfQuestions

Hey, margrett, since I'm using separate themes for each board, it won't let me change the title of any of the settings, save for the default "Tambiathar" template. 

margarett

You need to select each theme for yourself (your profile --> look and layout --> Current theme (change)

Then the admin settings (Current Theme) will relate to the theme you chose ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

BoxOfQuestions

margarett

Advertisement: