Any mod similar to SMF bay pro

Started by hutu2928, February 09, 2016, 08:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutu2928

My first post, not know if it is proper to ask here.

Any one happen to know if there is any similar mod to SMF pro?

Thank you

Kindred

well, there is the SMF bay pro mod....      the author made it available when he dropped support.
We use smf bay pro on fx-sabers

vbgamer also has a classifieds mod which can do similar things (although I don't think it does auctions)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

hutu2928

Quote from: Kindred on February 09, 2016, 08:44:51 AM
well, there is the SMF bay pro mod....      the author made it available when he dropped support.
We use smf bay pro on fx-sabers

vbgamer also has a classifieds mod which can do similar things (although I don't think it does auctions)

Thank you very much, but how I can get it? will give me a link or email a copy to me? Thanks, if not, never mind, you may have your own qualms.

margarett

When the author dropped support he made the pro version available at his forum. But the site was meanwhile shut down. Because the MOD's license didn't allow redistribution, no one who got the MOD at that time is allowed to distribute it. It's really a legal constraint. You can use the LITE version of our modsite ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hutu2928

Quote from: margarett on February 09, 2016, 09:11:54 AM
When the author dropped support he made the pro version available at his forum. But the site was meanwhile shut down. Because the MOD's license didn't allow redistribution, no one who got the MOD at that time is allowed to distribute it. It's really a legal constraint. You can use the LITE version of our modsite ;)

that is pity. I am asking here after testing the lite version......

That didn`t allow redisttribution is.

Kindred

ah, darn...  sorry -- I forgot that his site got shut down...

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

I do have a commercial version that supports auctions and listings more information can be found at http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-classifieds.php
Have an online demo as well.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

hutu2928

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 09, 2016, 11:42:07 AM
I do have a commercial version that supports auctions and listings more information can be found at hxxp:www.smfhacks.com/smf-classifieds.php [nonactive]
Have an online demo as well.

Can it be modified more like ebay listing? I think it may help you find your potential customers that copying some real dummy listings from ebay.

vbgamer45

You can edit the template files it is all in php.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: