News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I install a mod "referral mod" by SMFHacks.team and got site error

Started by john10, February 09, 2016, 01:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john10

My site is now a blank page showing: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare referralscheckinfo() (previously declared in /home/pebhmong/public_html/forum/Sources/QueryString.php:534) in /home/pebhmong/public_html/forum/Sources/QueryString.php on line 589

I installed this mod a few months ago. Installation went fine.  I decided to unistall it and got errors.  I procede with the uninstall anyway.  Everything appear ok.  except the footer "referral system by SMFHackteam.com was still there in credit.  Usually if uninstall this should disappear?  Today, I tried to install the same package to see if I unistall it again, it will disappear since someone told me that might work.  I installed the package...test went fine, but when installed, my site blanked out with the message above. 

Can someone please help me fix this and get my site online?  I will be willing to pay a small fee through paypal.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

john10

Kindred

1st...   mod specific questions really should be addressed in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod. Luckily, you attracted the attention of the mod author here... but next time, please use the mod thread.

2nd...   as you discovered -- never install or uninstall a mod that shows errors unless you know what to do to correct those errors.  That's why we make the screen show that big red warning message... :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

john10

Quote from: Kindred on February 09, 2016, 01:52:29 PM
1st...   mod specific questions really should be addressed in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod. Luckily, you attracted the attention of the mod author here... but next time, please use the mod thread.

2nd...   as you discovered -- never install or uninstall a mod that shows errors unless you know what to do to correct those errors.  That's why we make the screen show that big red warning message... :P
ok.  Thanks for the information.

Advertisement: