News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Re: Error msg - 8: Undefined index: max_signatureLength

Started by MDARULZ, February 02, 2016, 03:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDARULZ

Quote from: Kermit on July 16, 2011, 03:24:25 AM
you can delete all related things about this mod manually,check here

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=528;attach=169889;smf_version=1.1.14

Hello Kermit / all.  I too am having this same problem, and the link above isn't working.

Could someone simply edit the offending line, and show what it should be changed to ??  I am using SMF 2.0.11, if that info is needed.

Again, the line causing the error messages in the logs is this:

'Max ' . $modSettings['max_signatureLength'] . '; characters remaining: ';

I'm sure this is trivial to many of you PHP experts out there... what should the line read ?

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Steve

Side note for MDARULZ ... when a thread is this old it's really preferred you start your own thread. Don't do it now as Suki has responded but just for future reference. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Irisado

I've split the topic.  For future reference, if anyone spots old topics being raised from the dead, please send a moderation report, as it means we can split topics faster and send old threads back to where they belong :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: