News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Problem installing hs4smf

Started by bwaynef, February 10, 2016, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwaynef

I had some problems from the outset trying to install this mod.  When I go to upload it, I'm told there were some problems and to manually upload it via ftp client (i use cpanel's file manager instead) and eventually get access to the mod in the browse list.  From there I choose to install mod and I get errors dealing with Sources/Subs.php.

4. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs.php Test failed
1. Add After ./Sources/Subs.php Test failed

When I choose the notepad beside that I'm presented a window that says this:
Code: (Find) [Select]
// Cache the output if it took some time...
Code: (Add After) [Select]
// HS4SMF, call the highslide function on this message, but not on signature, stats or when in the editor
if((empty($cache_id) || substr($cache_id, 0, 3) != 'sig') && $context['current_action'] != 'stats' && $context['current_action'] != 'post' && $context['current_action'] != 'jseditor')
hs4smf($message, $cache_id);

When I manually search the Subs.php file for "// Cache the output if it took some time..." it gives no results.  I see:

"// Cache these values..."
"// Cache these each load..."
"// Cache when we did it last."

Where do I go from here?

2.0.11 here.

bwaynef

Dangit, I doubt this is a smf 2.0.x Support issue.  I meant to start this in the modifications board.

Kindred

you can't start new posts in that board -- but you are correct -- you should be asking this question in the support thread which is dedicated to supporting that mod. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bwaynef

When I checked, the one Spuds was commenting on the most was locked and hadn't had posts since 2013.

Kindred

ah yeah....  I think he took his mods over to GitHub -- in which case, support will have to be provided there....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: