News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

custom action mod problem

Started by WeWeF, February 12, 2016, 07:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeWeF

when I install mod this shows up on top, smf version 2.0.11. I installed mod automaticly, downloaded file 3.2. To try it manually?

One question if I do it manual, I will have option in admin --> features and options ...? same as automatic install?

Mod link: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=331]Custom

Thanks

One more question, I have changed maximum of picture pixels in signature to 400x200 (admin --> features and options), I have tried img width 1000 height 800 and it shows up in my signature, is that because I am administrator or ? I didnt try it with normal member, forum at maintrance mod..

sorry for my bad english, here is answer more quick than in my language section

br360

Is there any reason that you are installing mods manually instead of using your package manager?

Either way, your best bet for any mod related questions would be to ask in the support topic of that mod. Taking a quick look though, I'm going to guess that ?> is not at the end of your ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php file.

WeWeF

I was install mod by package, by admin feature, no manualy, that is problem

WeWeF

Sorry for DP, that solve my problem, modification put code under code ?>. Thanks a lot my man.

Please someone answer me about maximum pixels of picture in signature.

br360

Quote from: WeWeF on February 13, 2016, 07:15:31 AM
Sorry for DP, that solve my problem, modification put code under code ?>. Thanks a lot my man.

Please someone answer me about maximum pixels of picture in signature.

Admins are exempt from the signature limitations, so if you set a maximum of picture pixels in signature to 400x200, and your picture was bigger than that, it would show in your signature as the larger size.

For regular members that tried to use a picture that was bigger than the limitations, the image should automatically be resized to fit the set limitations.

Advertisement: