News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

The SMF project welcomes Suki as the new PM!

Started by Kindred, February 17, 2016, 07:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shambles

Quote from: Suki
Thank you everyone :)

I voted for the other guy  8)

You know the one... that missallsunday fella  8)

Pause

Missed this until now.

Congratulations Suki, and thank you Kindred for your time in the role. :)
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

Apllicmz

iMiKK

ChatCap

Hi all

First of all that you Kindred for you work over the last several years at SMF. Although I have not posted many times I still look at what's going on and have been busy with my project which you will all know about shortly.
I  have chosen to use SMF forum for my upcoming project not just because its good  but also  because I got a good vibe about the close knit  community involved in running it.
To Suki, congratulations and I hope you and  the rest of the gang keep up the good work.

Henry

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

vietravel247.com

Dhayzon

lo mejor de todo es que habla y escribe español :v xDxdxdxd  felicidades :v no se que signifca PM  pero debe ser algo bueno

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Irisado

He wrote that 'the best thing is that she (Suki) speaks and writes Spanish.  Congratulations.  I don't know what PM means, but it must be something good'.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Antes

Quote from: Irisado on May 16, 2016, 08:06:21 AM
He wrote that 'the best thing is that she (Suki) speaks and writes Spanish.  Congratulations.  I don't know what PM means, but it must be something good'.

Project Manager = PM ?

Irisado

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

suhaneankit

7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

shawnb61

Thanks & congrats to Kindred & Suki!   What an excellent team here.   

Two years ago, my favorite hobby website was shut down by its host provider due to CPU usage.  Despite having little appropriate background, I volunteered to try to help.  They were under siege by aggressive crawlers, had security issues, had DB issues, had codebase issues caused by mod installation/de-installation issues and were thus stuck on very old versions of mods & SMF. 

With the SMF team's help - and also the help of brave SMF users sharing their lessons - all this has been addressed.  Though traffic is up dramatically, CPU is consistently low & the error logs are squeaky clean. 

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but it felt like the best place to say thanks and congrats to you all for such a fine product! 
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: