News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Picture Upload problems out of the blue

Started by KEA, February 22, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEA

Might just be me screwing it up but it appears that something is odd with gallery upload.  I have tried to upload several photos.  It appears that all goes well but there is no thumbnail photo and when you try to interact with said photo a message occurs.  I have tried to upload different ones at different file sizes with same results.

The requested URL /gallery/1/thumb_528_21_02_16_5_32_30.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My gallery version is 1.4.0.1 Latest Version: 7.1 but I dont know where to find it.  Been a LONG time since I tried to upload any packages. 

Pictures uploaded just fine last month and now they wont show up in the gallery?

Kindred

if you are having issues with a specific mod, you should ask in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: