examples of SMF fora

Started by SusanJoM, February 26, 2016, 12:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SusanJoM

Making our forum better is always a good thing.  Sometimes the only impediment is a lack of imagination.  It would be nice to have a look at the various ways that people are implementing SMF in order to get the creative juices moving.   Does something like this already exist?  A sampling of SMF fora???

SusanJoM

Biology Forums

Have you started your forum already? I like where this is going...

SusanJoM

Oh yes.  I've done two of them so far.

Kindred

I suppose it depends on what you consider "inspiring"

40konline.com
fx-sabers.com/forum
smf-tricks.com

3 very different forums....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SusanJoM

Sheesh, you caught me.

I just went in and modified my post because I looked more closely.
I still haven't looked at the ones you posted, but apologize for having sounded less than approving.

Kindred

:)

As a note: even the "old" posts in the showcase board do not mean that the forum is outdated... just that it has been around for a while. :)

I think 40konline has a post in showcase that is over 8 years old... maybe closer to 10.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SusanJoM

I see that, and I am going to go and eat some soap.... :-[

Kindred

no worries... :) no one is upset.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: