News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Is it possible to have linked avatars use https somehow?

Started by chrishicks, November 30, 2015, 02:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lntit

Excellent!

I'll have to test it! But I'll install it to our production forum after the SMF devs have released the next patch, since that patch will possibly replace my image/ssl modification, I've written last year.

Kindred

once again --  it is not recommended that you do this, since doing this will break your ability to just apply the 2.0.14 patch when it comes out
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

berbec

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lntit

As for me, i'll have to uninstall my image/ssl proxy mod in order to install the upcomming patch...
Just curious, is somewhere a changelog of the patch 2.0.14?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: