Help with Chat?

Started by JinxieChu, March 25, 2016, 03:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxieChu

I know I'm not in the right place, but I really need help. I've been trying to find the Ajax Chat integration mod found here EVERYWHERE with no luck. Would anyone happen to have it or have a link to it?

Illori

Suki

I vaguely remember an user form the German forum has or was working on an updated version of that mod or a new mod for that chat script, might be worth searching that board.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

JinxieChu

I'm using 2.0.11 (I'm not sure why I had originally posted in 2.1)

And Suki, I actually found that but the download link lead to a dead end :(

Also I already have AJAX installed (and working), but without the integration mod there's no chat button in Admin-Features &  Config- Modification Settings. I mainly just want the mod so that I can list people in chat on the main site.

thank you both for replying to me!

JinxieChu

I still reeeaaallllyyyy need help with this. Anyone?

JinxieChu

Suki

Did you found the one I was telling you about? I remember there was a github repo for it and the user behind it was active, have you tried contacting that user?  perhaps looking at some other alternative options?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

JinxieChu

Hi Suki! I found it, finally, and got it to work. Thank you for your help! This has been solved :)

Advertisement: