News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Session timeouts?

Started by Jade Elizabeth, April 04, 2016, 05:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

QuoteThe following error(s) occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

Happening 3 times before each post/reply one is stuck in an infinite loop. Hopefully it's just me? Only happening in the mod boards when I am trying to ask for mod specific support :(.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Illori

i dont think just you, i saw this yesterday.

Jade Elizabeth

I'm getting it for PMs too it's super annoying lol. I hope you guys can track the issue down cause I cleared all my cookies yesterday by accident so I know it's not me XD.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

margarett

I had it once on the phone. Then reloaded the page and shazam! it worked.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Irisado

Yes, this has happened to me a few times as well.  Ctrl+F5 or going back and trying again fixes the problem on a temporary basis.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Jade Elizabeth

This is starting to drive me a little crazy...it's taking 5 or more attempts to send PMs or reply to things :(. I've tried clearing cache etc it's just not working.

nend

Same thing today, even on one of my sites.

I wonder if it is a chrome issue. My Ubuntu machine updated chrome a few days ago. Chrome and webview updated on Android a few days ago, probably around the same time I started getting these.

LiroyvH

Please let me know if the issue still occurs now on this site. :)
Note: you might still get one single error, but after that I hope it ought to be solved as it renews your session properly at that point...
(At least, that's what I hope it'll do. ;))

If you do still get errors, please let me know which servers are serving the session error page.
See in footer, like this:
Page served by: 10.0.100.135 (10.0.100.111)

Thanks,
- Liroy
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: nend on April 04, 2016, 09:36:55 AM
Same thing today, even on one of my sites.

I wonder if it is a chrome issue. My Ubuntu machine updated chrome a few days ago. Chrome and webview updated on Android a few days ago, probably around the same time I started getting these.

I had the issue on one of my sites too randomly, but was using Opera!

Very weird conspiracy time :D

Quote from: CoreISP on April 04, 2016, 10:00:38 AM
Please let me know if the issue still occurs now on this site. :)
Note: you might still get one single error, but after that I hope it ought to be solved as it renews your session properly at that point...
(At least, that's what I hope it'll do. ;))

If you do still get errors, please let me know which servers are serving the session error page.
See in footer, like this:
Page served by: 10.0.100.135 (10.0.100.111)

Thanks,
- Liroy

Thanks Liroy! :D Will do!

LiroyvH

Well Opera these days is pretty much Chrome with another GUI, lol.
Too bad really, loved that browser.

live627

I wonder if it is a chrome issue.
No. Happened to me on Firefox the other day.

margarett

^^ What he said.
Happened in Safari (iOS) as well as in Firefox later. Didn't occur again after CoreISP's post ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Irisado

The problem affected me when using Firefox as well.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Jade Elizabeth

Looking good, thanks Liroy!! :D

LiroyvH

Np, glad it works as expected again :)

Antes

Its happening to me too... I'm using Internet Explorer...

sorry can't resist...

live627

Advertisement: