News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

I'm Having An Issure

Started by coldy316, April 07, 2016, 07:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldy316

I need some help here about the bluebird theme. I have already posted under that theme for help but so far no help.

Okay when starting a topic and then pinned /sticky it that is fine but when you reply its like the ascending/decending isn't working.

what I want is the very first topic to be at the top and all replys under the first topic but at the moment the replys are above the first topic
like its in decending  (I think) or the other way.. how do I fix this small problem ?
Would you believe it that i live in gods country
Australia

Kindred

Go to your profile and change the setting....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

coldy316

Quote from: Kindred on April 07, 2016, 08:46:05 PM
Go to your profile and change the setting....

where in profile would it be?

I figure it out it was in profile must be set to default. so which is which when its under the first topic

Ascending Or Descending

Would you believe it that i live in gods country
Australia

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: