[PAID] Script redirect links

Started by pasdec, April 13, 2016, 02:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasdec

Hi.

I need a script , created in PHP language.

Script function would be to redirect normal links to affiliate links.
That is: a user forum, share a link to purchase Amazon , Ebay , Itunes...  and when users do click on the link, the link will be automatically redirected to an affiliate link.

Thank you.

unshackleddynamo

If I'm understanding correctly, you want Amazon/Itunes/etc links that your members post to be automatically converted to use your own affiliate links?

-Rock Lee-

I'm wrong but there are several manual changes to do this is to use some more for a few pages I attend ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

nend

Quote from: Rock Lee [BC] on April 13, 2016, 12:45:24 PM
I'm wrong but there are several manual changes to do this is to use some more for a few pages I attend ...

Regards!
Not really, I did something similar with a old site of mine. It can be done in the BBC interperter.

What I did was encrypt outgoing links for guest view and had a phaser that changed them back when they clicked them.

@pasdec Shoot me a PM and I'll whip you up something to do this.

pasdec

Quote from: Rock Lee [BC] on April 13, 2016, 12:45:24 PM

Regards!

Yes!
I want that if a forum user published or share a link to an Amazon product ( for example) the link is redirected to the same link of the same product , but going by affiliate first.

Sorry if I do not explain it well , but I haven't good English : P

Thank you!

Advertisement: