Pay for Bump mod?

Started by bob799, April 17, 2016, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob799

Just wondering if anybody could create a  mod where you can charge users for boosting their posted topics. Aka as a post bump.

When users order a bump licence it will allow them to bump their posts for a max of 24 hours per purchase. Once ordered, a status underneath the profile stars which states a bump licence was purchased.

Also looking to add a button on their topic post which is only visable when the bump licence is purchased. So when they click the button only visable to them with the licence, it posts a new topic reply stating (bump).

It would save alot of time looking at transaction codes for people who purchased a bump when it can be controlled via a button. It seems a pretty simple mod to create but I do not have alot of time on my hands at the minute.

Can anyone help in creating this? it would also make a good seller in the mod market I believe.

I have attached a picture of what Im talking about below.

4Kstore

With this mod: Bump this topic (pay mod) and paid suscripsion  groups you can achieve what you want...

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

bob799

Thanks for replying. That mod does not cover what I need. The best way for me to explain really is look at warriorforum they have a post bump service where even premium members have to pay individual post bump fees.

Basically im looking for a mod where... even if someone has upgraded to a paid membership, must also purchase post bump outside of his/her membership if they want to boost their topics.

4Kstore

Ah ok, you want individually payments for bumps... sorry I missunderstand you

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

bob799

bh2win

bob799, did the mod fit your needs and is it available somewhere?

Advertisement: