News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Pay for Bump mod?

Started by bob799, April 17, 2016, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob799

Just wondering if anybody could create a  mod where you can charge users for boosting their posted topics. Aka as a post bump.

When users order a bump licence it will allow them to bump their posts for a max of 24 hours per purchase. Once ordered, a status underneath the profile stars which states a bump licence was purchased.

Also looking to add a button on their topic post which is only visable when the bump licence is purchased. So when they click the button only visable to them with the licence, it posts a new topic reply stating (bump).

It would save alot of time looking at transaction codes for people who purchased a bump when it can be controlled via a button. It seems a pretty simple mod to create but I do not have alot of time on my hands at the minute.

Can anyone help in creating this? it would also make a good seller in the mod market I believe.

I have attached a picture of what Im talking about below.

4Kstore

With this mod: Bump this topic (pay mod) and paid suscripsion  groups you can achieve what you want...

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

bob799

Thanks for replying. That mod does not cover what I need. The best way for me to explain really is look at warriorforum they have a post bump service where even premium members have to pay individual post bump fees.

Basically im looking for a mod where... even if someone has upgraded to a paid membership, must also purchase post bump outside of his/her membership if they want to boost their topics.

4Kstore

Ah ok, you want individually payments for bumps... sorry I missunderstand you

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

bob799

bh2win

bob799, did the mod fit your needs and is it available somewhere?

Advertisement: