News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.11 Theme install error

Started by TheKiller1000, April 28, 2016, 11:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKiller1000

Hello forward to state that I can not speak English well ! So the problem is that when I install a theme you can ask to be sure , I would like to and pressed on to 'yes', loads the page , but does not require to be successful , and not installed, even not written in an error message, what is the problem?

Kindred

I'm sorry... I don't quite understand what you are asking.

If you don't speak English well, we do have many folks providing assistance in the language specific boards...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TheKiller1000

I tried to install a theme , but failed , nothing written with no errors .

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

if you are getting a white page, check your server error log for any related errors and post them here.

TheKiller1000

I do not activate the theme , you know if I should sign that has been installed.

There is nothing white page, then I look at the error log.

Advertisement: