News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

css files called weirdly

Started by SychO, May 01, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

hello,

so this is my index.css

/css/index.css

but in the forum it's called like this

/css/A.index.css,qfin20.pagespeed.cf.rsWmgzwT_i.css

What the hell ?
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

qc

Your webhoster is running a performance optimising module within its webserver that automatically replaces your index.CSS with a minified and compressed version. See https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/filter-css-rewrite#configuration
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

SychO

so i can't disable that from .htaccess for exemple ? i have to contact the host ?
Checkout My Themes:
-

qc

You should be able to configure this Apache mod via .htaccess. But why do you want to disable it, it improves your site's performance?
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

SychO

Quote from: qc on May 02, 2016, 06:57:00 AM
You should be able to configure this Apache mod via .htaccess. But why do you want to disable it, it improves your site's performance?

no i don't want it as it also re-writes js/ can you please show me what to put in htaccess so that i know how to disable this pls ?

Checkout My Themes:
-

nend

ModPagespeed off

I was experimenting with this option awhile back. Due to the load some options put on the server, I figured it was best just to do the optimizations manually.

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Advertisement: