News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

total new installation after V2.1 but...

Started by Bourgondian, May 01, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bourgondian

As I posted this morning in the V2.1 BETA forum here, I had some trouble with my forum..
So I was adviced to delete my forum and reinstall the V2.0.11 version..
I did was I was told, deleted my forum, also I cleared my database and after that I installed the V2.0.11 version
The installation went without troubles but now it seems that something went wrong with the template.
I only see text..
The database seems in order.. But I can't see what's wrong.
So I installed another template and that seemed better but still not perfect (some things are not really visible...).

I changed back to the custom template (I really did not delete or change anything...) but again, no template, only text :(

Since I want my forum not to be traceable I think it is not a good idea to post my forum link here (I don't want bots or anyone else to find it..) but if someone wants to take a look I can allways send you my forum link in a message.

I hope someone can help me, and if necessary I will post the link here in public..

Thanks in advance.

qc

You might want to check the theme directory settings in your admin panel -> configuration -> current theme
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Bourgondian

I did the repair tool and it worked!  Thanks a million :-)

Advertisement: