News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

total new installation after V2.1 but...

Started by Bourgondian, May 01, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bourgondian

As I posted this morning in the V2.1 BETA forum here, I had some trouble with my forum..
So I was adviced to delete my forum and reinstall the V2.0.11 version..
I did was I was told, deleted my forum, also I cleared my database and after that I installed the V2.0.11 version
The installation went without troubles but now it seems that something went wrong with the template.
I only see text..
The database seems in order.. But I can't see what's wrong.
So I installed another template and that seemed better but still not perfect (some things are not really visible...).

I changed back to the custom template (I really did not delete or change anything...) but again, no template, only text :(

Since I want my forum not to be traceable I think it is not a good idea to post my forum link here (I don't want bots or anyone else to find it..) but if someone wants to take a look I can allways send you my forum link in a message.

I hope someone can help me, and if necessary I will post the link here in public..

Thanks in advance.

qc

You might want to check the theme directory settings in your admin panel -> configuration -> current theme
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Bourgondian

I did the repair tool and it worked!  Thanks a million :-)

Advertisement: