Are there any mod that adds the forum logo on PDF archive that were upados?

Started by Kaio Macedo, May 01, 2016, 11:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaio Macedo

Are there any mod that adds the forum logo on PDF archive that were upados to the server?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kaio Macedo

Is there any chance of this MOD be done?  Or is it too complicated?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kaio Macedo

Thank vbgamer 45 wanted to know since it is a feature that I find important.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

qc

Editing PDF files in PHP is not that simple (many libraries only have partial PDF support). It is much easier to create a new PDF document and add your own content as well as logo to it via PHP.
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Arantor

For the record, Zend_PDF can actually do this, and for most cases not make a complete mess of it. Though I think Zend_PDF would be too large to actually put in a mod package when you factor in all the dependencies (fairly sure the unpacker would choke on it) and gluing it together is non-trivial :(

Kindred

Which, again... may be illegal.

Adding your watermark to someone else's Intellectual Property and/or copyrighted work is of questionable legality, if not directly illegal.
(this goes for images as well, BTW)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DSystem

I've thought in this appeal and in my case it would be very interesting.

I believe that with this the tips to think about how to implement the smf.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3983432/applying-watermarks-on-pdf-files-when-users-try-to-download-the-files

Arantor

Wouldn't recommend FPDF. I ran into issues with this a bit back where I could repeatably get both PHP and Apache to crash on modest sized documents with it. Same with DOMPDF.

Advertisement: