Form mod.

Started by Eksonic, May 06, 2016, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eksonic

Hey there, right now im doing my website with SMF, I purchased a dzinerstudio license and Im ready to get everything to run, the only thing im missing is just, a custom form mod for 2.0.11..
I tried to install Custom Form Mod - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1279
but it doesnt support 2.0.11. Is there anyone who can get this mod compatible for 2.0.11, or know any mod that can?

Shambles

It does support 2.0.11

What's your issue (what is the package manager/installer saying to you) ?

Eksonic

The install went fine, but nothing shows up when I look for it at the redirected settings page
and I cant find it anywhere in the admin panel

It says that it should be found under - For SMF 2.x: "Configuration"-> "Modifications" -> "Custom Form"
But as you can see here hxxp:gyazo.com/bc085935b41f35b39440500abf7ab3ee [nonactive]
theres nothing inside the configuration -> modification tab

Illori

you should be posting in that mods support topic so that the author or those that use the mod can help you with your issue.

Eksonic

Alright, will do that. I just read on there that it wasnt compatible with 2.0.11, so I thought I had to request a new mod. :_)

Kindred

nope... it is compatible. I use it. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: