News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Login page

Started by anikpand, May 17, 2016, 03:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anikpand

Hello Guys

My Login page is not aligned properly , See the snap attached . Can you Please help me to Align it properly

Illori

in what way is not aligned properly? a link to your forum where we can see the issue may be useful.

anikpand

Illori

you still have not told us what the issue is... we cant help you if we dont know what the thing is you need help with.

anikpand

Sorry its aligned to one side of the login page i want this to be placed properlly in the middle of the page ..if yoy can see its aligned to left hand side

Illori

tried it in 2 browsers, it is aligned in the center. cant duplicate your issue.

anikpand

Please see the image attached its alligned to right not in the middle

anikpand

Can anyone look into the case please

Illori

please dont bump within 24 hours. we are all volunteers and reply if and when we know the answer.

Sir Osis of Liver

As Illori posted, there's nothing wrong with it.  The login window is correctly centered in IE11 and FF37.  Which browser are you using?  Have you tried a different one?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

qc

Chrome displays the login table on the left. I could tell you how to fix it, but first I would like to get compensated for clicking through the ~10 popup ads on your page :o
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

qc

Offtopic: The company behind Adblock Plus earns huge profits by asking for 'protection money' from Google & Co. I would not recommend them. uBlock Origin is a free and much cleaner alternative :D
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Sir Osis of Liver

Yeah, I've also read they're trying to shakedown advertisers to unblock specific ads, but so far it's worked well for me.  Will take a look at uBlock Origin.

- R. Waters

Illori

Quote from: qc on May 17, 2016, 03:40:43 PM
Chrome displays the login table on the left. I could tell you how to fix it, but first I would like to get compensated for clicking through the ~10 popup ads on your page :o

does seem related to the ads in some way. with ad blockers it is centered.

Advertisement: