News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need Real Help!

Started by shawnee, May 21, 2016, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnee

My forum just got knocked down and I have no clue how to fix it. Can someone pm me. $$$$ for the job.  I have a backup from a few months ago.

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

qc

Could you give us a bit more details, so we can offer real help?

* Which version of SMF are you running?
* What errors do you observe?
* Is your forum the only concerned web service or are other parts of your website also 'knocked down'?
* Did anyone perform an upgrade / installation / change / configuration before the issues appeared?
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

shawnee

So tap a talk has been working not working working and I have had a ton of complaints.  I went to uninstall and reinstall again and wacked the forum.  It is www.f150ecotuning.com  which is just a white page.

shawnee

Just the forum it self is out.  I get about 10000 page views per day and it has a ton of useful tools for my customers. I would hate to lose that. I have some backups from SM but that is all.I believe it was running 2.03.

shawnee

I really appreciate all your guidance for a do it yourself,,,,,but I really need someone who know this stuff to go in and save whatever we had and get this up to date for me like yesterday. I really need a smf pro and can give you server and cp panel access. I can be reached at phone number removed, so that spammers don't call you - Iris..  Dont be bashful to call. Thanks

shawnee

Kindred

if you are running 2.0.3, then you need to upgrade ASAP - you are 8 versions behind, including many security updates and several functionality updates

And, it's basically pointless anyway, since IP can change more than daily...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

qc

@Shawnee You might want to remove the style="overflow: auto;" attribute from your avatars in Display.template.php.
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

Advertisement: