News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I Can't Post a New Topic

Started by [email protected], May 21, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

I am so sorry to invade this post. I cannot post new new topic because I do not have a NEW TOPIC button showing on any of the posts on the top or bottom of page!  I had to interrupt a thread already in process.  I thought it was my smart phone but I am on my PC and no NEW TOPIC.  Am I missing something????

Thank you, Id like to post now.

lurkalot

Quote from: [email protected] on May 21, 2016, 11:58:11 PM
I am so sorry to invade this post. I cannot post new new topic because I do not have a NEW TOPIC button showing on any of the posts on the top or bottom of page!  I had to interrupt a thread already in process.  I thought it was my smart phone but I am on my PC and no NEW TOPIC.  Am I missing something????

Thank you, Id like to post now.

You have to go to one of the board categories before you can start a new topic in it.

Irisado

Topic split.

If you continue to encounter problems, a screenshot would help us to understand the issue you are having.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Shambles

Are you trying to start a new topic in a restricted board like Modifications & Packages?

Advertisement: