News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Members possibly in the same range - a report for Admin?

Started by leemg, May 22, 2016, 04:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leemg

Is there any way of pulling out a daily/weekly report highlighting Mebers who are possibly in the same IP range.

thx

Kindred

not by default...  you're have to build a new SQL query...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

leemg

has the query layout been documented previously to your knowledge? search reveals nothing and i am surprised if this hasn't been raised before over the years.

Kindred

no...  it has not been documented, because - as far as I know - it's never been requested.

As I said, it's kinda pointless since IP address is rarely static...   and just matching IP ranges means absolutely nothing, since I may have the same range as 200 other people in my area...   or more, if I use a proxy.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: